General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. What is the angle between F and d? when the work is done will be negative?
2. ______ is also called one joule per second?
3. When displacement and force are in the same direction, then what will be the work done?
(D) None of the above
4. The dot product of_________ is also called power?
5. Which of the following principle of conservation we used for the rocket works?
(A) Angular momentum
6. Which of the following is the correct answer, if a body of mass 2 kg is raised vertically through 2m, then the work done will be?
(A) 39.2 J
(B) 38.2 J
(C) 37.2 J
(D) 6.5 J
7. Which of the following cell converts solar energy into electrical energy?
8. Work is_____ quantity?
9. When the ratio of work done to the smallest interval of times is known as?
(A) Instantaneous power
(B) Instantaneous force
(C) Instantaneous acceleration
(D) Instantaneous velocity
10. What is the SI unit of energy?
(D) All of the above