General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The percentage of water content in the human blood plasma normally varies from?
2. Sodium pump operates in?
(A) Muscle contraction
(C) Nerve impulse
(D) None of the above
3. The element which is rich in most leafy vegetables is?
4. Polio is caused by?
5. The functions of the pacemaker is?
(A) Regulation of urine formation
(B) Regulation of digestion
(C) Initiation of heartbeat
(D) Initiation of respiration
6. The best method of disposal of garbage is?
7. In scorpion poison is present in the?
8. What is common in AIDS mumps and poliomyelitis?
(A) Young children get affected most readily
(B) No effective vaccine has yet been developed for them
(C) These are caused by viruses
(D) Their germs can be transmitted through blood transfusion
9. Which enzyme converts proteins?
10. The deficiency of iron in man results in?
(B) Night blindness