General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Number of moles of K2Cr2O7 reduced by 1 mole of Sn2+ is?
2. The oxidation number of carbon in CH2Cl2 is?
3. Which of the following will not be oxidized by O3?
4. The oxidation state of chromium in the final product formed by the reaction between KI and acidified potassium dichromate solution is?
5. What products are expected from the disproportion reaction of hypochlorous acid?
(A) HCl and Cl2O
(B) HCl and HClO3
(C) HClO3 and Cl2O
(D) HClO2 and HCl4
6. Which of the following elements does not show disproportionation tendency?
7. What is the oxidation number of chlorine in HClO4?
8. The oxidation state of each Cl in CaOCl2 is?
(D) +1, -1
9. The products formed when an aqueous solution of NaBr is electrolyzed in a cell having inert electrodes are?
(A) Na and Br2
(B) Na and O2
(C) H2, Br2, NaOH
(D) H2 and O2
10. Number of moles of MnO4– required to oxidize one mole of ferrous oxalate completely in the acidic medium will be?
(A) 7.5 moles
(B) 0.2 moles
(C) 0.6 moles
(D) 0.4 moles
Be the first to comment