Geography, the study of the diverse environments, places, and spaces of Earth’s surface and their interactions. It seeks to answer the questions of why things are as they are, where they are. Its separate identity was first formulated and named some 2,000 years ago by the Greeks, whose geo and graphein were combined to mean “earth writing” or “earth description”.
Here you’ll find a list of topics related to Geography of Himachal Pradesh. Have a Look;
- SECURE Himalaya Project
- National Parks in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountain Peaks of Himachal Pradesh
- Mountain Passes in Lahaul – Spiti
- Minerals in Himachal Pradesh
- UNESCO World Heritage site in Himachal Pradesh – GHNP
- UNESCO World Heritage site in Himachal Pradesh – Kalka Shimla Railways
- Project Snow Leopard
- Important Mountain Passes in Himachal Pradesh
- Lakes of Himachal Pradesh
- Valleys in Himachal Pradesh
- Type of Soils found in Himachal Pradesh
- Protected Monuments of Himachal Pradesh
- The Architecture of Temples in Himachal Pradesh
- Rivers in Himachal Pradesh
- Climate Zones of Himachal Pradesh
- Passes in Spiti Valley
KNOW YOUR DISTRICT
If You think you know everything about your district, we recommend you to go through this section. It’s not Wikipedia stuff. This material is not only collected from just one book or magazine, we at DHGK has put all the efforts to make this section knowledgeable and ‘all in one’ content. We encapsulate everything one need to know about the districts of Himachal Pradesh. The information is already available on Internet, Our team has tweaked all the information, rechecked it, converted it in layman language (wherever is possible) and then put it in this Form.
What you’ll Learn from this section?
We knew you would ask this question and we are ready with the answers. You’ll learn about: various Districts of HP, How were they formed?,their History, Economy, Fairs and Festivals, Important Places, Famous Personalities and Facts n Trivia.