Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. In MS PowerPoint edit an embedded table object by?
(A) Clicking the edit subcommand of the document object command on the edit menu
(B) Double-clicking the table object
(C) Right-clicking the table object, then clicking edit document on the edit menu
(D) All of the above
2. In MS PowerPoint you can embed a Microsoft Word table in a slide by?
(A) Clicking the insert new slide button on the standard toolbar, then double-clicking table
(B) Clicking the insert Microsoft word table button on the formatting toolbar
(C) Clicking the insert Microsoft word table button on the standard toolbar
(D) Both A and C
3. In MS PowerPoint you can embed an organization chart in a slide by?
(A) Clicking the object command on the edit menu
(B) Clicking the insert new slide button on the standard toolbar, then double-clicking the organization chart auto layout
(C) Clicking the ms organization chart button on the formatting toolbar
(D) Clicking the MS organization chart button on the standard toolbar
4. In MS PowerPoint you can add multiple subordinates to a position by?
(A) Clicking the subordinate button as you press and hold shift
(B) Clicking the subordinate button each and every time you add a subordinate
(C) Clicking the subordinate button as many times as the desired boxes
(D) All of the above
5. In MS PowerPoint what is the name of the form used to input chart values?
(B) Microsoft Excel
(C) Microsoft graph
(D) Auto form
6. In MS PowerPoint which of the following must first complete in order to delete an object?
(A) Double click the image
(B) Select the image
(C) Resize the image
(D) Move the image to a new location
7. In MS PowerPoint what is the term used to describe the separation of a clip art object into different parts so that it becomes a PowerPoint object?
8. In MS PowerPoint the auto shapes tool provides with?
(A) Fancy text to place on your slide
(B) Commonly found shapes
(C) Any shapes you want to add to a slide
(D) Clip art that is related to your presentation
9. In MS PowerPoint which of the following should be used when you want to add a slide to an existing presentation?
(A) File, add a new slide
(B) Insert, new slide
(C) File, open
(D) File, new
10. In MS PowerPoint an organization has a president, vice president, managers, and supervisor. On what level of an organization chart are the vice president?
(A) Fourth level
(B) Third level
(C) Second level
(D) First level