General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Following structure is related to mediastinal surface of the left lung?
(A) Left atrium
(B) Ascending aorta
(C) Arch of aorta
2. Following are the features of a bronchopulmonary segment?
(A) Wedge shape mass of lung
(B) Contains segmental artery
(C) Contains segmental vein
(D) Aerated by tertiary bronchus
3. Tract present in superior, cerebellar peduncle is?
(A) Posterior spino cerebellar
(B) Anterior spin cerebellar
(C) Cortico ponto cerebellar
(D) Olivo cerebellar
4. The nucleus located deep to facial colliculus is?
5. Gland receiving secret motor fibers from pterygopalatine ganglion is?
6. Following are the contents of the carpal tunnel?
(A) Median nerve
(B) Ulnar nerve
(C) Flexor pollicis longus
(D) Flexor carpi radialis
7. Nerve responsible for fine movements of hand is?
(D) Post. interosseous
8. Posterior of a cord of brachial plexus gives following branches?
9. Pulsations of the femoral artery can be felt at?
(A) Mid inguinal point
(B) Mid point of inguinal ligament
(C) 3.8 cm infero lateral to public tubercle
(D) 1.5 cm above mid inguinal point
10. Following muscles are supplied by the femoral nerve?
(A) Psoas major