Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. In c program execution start from
(A) The function which is first define
(B) main() function
(C) The function which is last defined
(D) The function other than main()
2. A function with no action?
(A) Is an individual function
(B) Produce syntax error
(C) is allowed and is known as dummy function
(D) returns zero
3. The default return data type in function is?
4. The parameter passing mechanism used in C is?
(A) Call by value
(B) Call by name
(C) Call by reference
(D) Name call
5. The main() function is?
(A) A built-in function
(B) A user define a function
(D) All of these
6. Is it necessary to have one return statement in a function?
7. Can we pass a constant through a function?
8. The function that is predefined and supplied along with the compiler is called?
(A) User defined function
(C) Built-in function
(D) All the above
9. Function declaration ends with a?
10. What are the arguments?
(A) Arguments are variables used in a function reference
(B) Arguments are written within the parentheses
(C) Arguments are also called actual parameter
(D) Above all