General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The important unit of a microprocessor is?
(B) Array of registers
(C) Control unit
(D) All of the above
2. Which one of the following has the highest value of specific heat?
3. The device used for locating submerged objects under the sea is?
4. The metal whose electrical conductivity is more is?
5. What happens to a liquid when the vapor pressure equals the atmospheric pressure?
(A) The liquid cools
(B) The liquid boils
(C) No changes
(D) The liquid evaporates
6. In a nuclear reactor heavy water is used as?
(D) Atomic smasher
7. Water boils at a lower temperature on the hills because?
(A) It is cold on the hills
(B) There is less carbon dioxide on the hills
(C) There is a decrease in air pressure on the hills
(D) there is less oxygen
8. Why do birds not have respiratory trouble at the time of flying at high altitude?
(A) Their lungs are very large
(B) The fly inactively
(C) They have extra air sacs
(D) The use less oxygen
9. The temperature which has the same reading on both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales is?
10. Kilowatt-hour is the unit of?