Himachal Gk MCQ/Quiz is the basic part of Himachal competitive exams. It is helpful to HPSSSB, and Banks Exams. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. The Capital of Trigarta was?
2. The Idol of Raghu Nath was brought to Kullu from Ayodhya in?
(A) 1651 A.D
(B) 1751 A.D
(C) 1851 A.D
(D) 1951 A.D
3. In which district the highest pass of Himachal Pradesh is located?
(D) Lahaul Spiti
4. Hops are grown in which of the following district of Himachal Pradesh?
5. Dhameri was the Ancient name of?
6. In which district a Budha monastery was established?
(B) Lahaul Siti
7. The main religion of People of Lahul Spiti?
(D) None of these
8. When was the first General Election held in Himachal Pradesh?
9. Hamirpur town was established by?
(B) Hamir Chand
(C) Bhim Chand
(D) Sansar Chand
10. Battle of Haloti fought in which year?
(A) 1650 AD
(B) 1670 AD
(C) 1690 AD
Be the first to comment