General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. All the progeny obtained from a single plant by vegetative propagation are called?
(A) Pedigree line
(C) Pure line
(D) Indeed line
2. What is a sponge?
(A) A fungus
(B) A plant
(C) An animal
(D) A fossil
3. Which of the following blood groups may be present in the children of a couple having blood groups A and B?
(A) A B and AB
(B) A and B only
(D) A B and O
4. Which of the following diseases is caused by a virus?
(D) Whooping cough
5. Which of following is known as Vitamin B1?
(B) Ascorbic acid
6. Which of the following is true?
(A) RNA is the genetic material in all the viruses and bacteria
(B) DNA is the genetic material in most of the organism
(C) DNA is the genetic material in all the viruses
(D) RNA is the genetic material in all the viruses
7. Do pathogenic bacteria secrete?
8. Where is the Botanical Survey of India headquartered?
9. Who amongst the following was awarded Nobel Prize for path-breaking contributions to develop a treatment against Parkinson s disease?
(A) Arvid Carlsson
(B) Walter Kohn
(C) Ferid Murad
(D) Robert B. Laughlin
10. Which of the following food items is rich in iron?