General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well
(A) Siemens m2/ equivalent
(D) All of the above
2. Which of the following is not a mixture?
3. The number of electron dots in the Lewis symbol for an element equals the?
(A) Number of outermost s and p electrons
(B) Period number that contains the element
(C) Number of outermost s electrons
(D) Number of outermost p electrons
4. Calculate the pressure of 0.55 mol of NH3 gas in a 2.00 L vessel at 25 °C, using the ideal gas law?
(A) 601 atm
(B) 6.0 atm
(C) 6.7 atm
(D) 6.5 atm
5. A steel tank contains carbon dioxide at 34 °C and is at a pressure of 13.0 atm. Determine the internal gas pressure when the tank and its contents are heated to 100 °C?
(A) 15.0 tam
(B) 15.8 atm
(C) 15.5 atm
(D) 15.6 atm
6. Deviations from the ideal gas law are less at?
(A) High temperatures and low pressures
(B) High temperatures and high pressures
(C) Low temperatures and low pressures
(D) Low temperatures and high pressures
7. A mixture of three gases has a pressure of 1380 mmHg at at 298 K. The mixture is analyzed and is found to contain 1.27 mol CO2, 3.04 mol CO, and 1.50 mol Ar. What is the partial pressure of Ar?
(A) 351 mm Hg
(B) 350 mm Hg
(C) 356 mm Hg
(D) 353 mm Hg
8. Which of the following exhibits the most hydrogen bonding?
9. Which of the following carbon compounds has the highest melting point?
10. Water has such a high specific heat because?
(A) It has many relatively strong hydrogen bonds
(B) The O-H single bond has a high bond energy
(C) It is rather dense
(D) None of these