Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. When three hyphens, underscores, equal signs, asterisks, or number signs are typed and then the enter key is pressed, the Auto Format feature _____?
(A) Place a border above a paragraph
(B) Creates a numbered list
(C) Changes the characters to an em dash
(D) Creates a bulleted list
2. Microsoft Office Word is a (n)____?
(A) Area in the computer’s main memory in which Microsoft Office text files are stored temporarily
(B) Program included with Windows 2000 that can be used only to create or
edit text files, smaller than 64K, that do not require formatting
(C) Classified password that prevents unauthorized users from accessing a protected Microsoft Office item or document
(D) Full-featured word processing program that can be used to create and revise professional looking documents easily
3. Ctrl + E is used for?
(A) Exit application
(B) Select all
(C) Clear all
(D) Align center
4. When a custom tab stop is set, Word___?
(A) Clears all default tab stops
(B) Clears all default tab stop to the right of the custom tab stop
(C) Clears all default stops to the left of the custom tab stop
(D) Does not clear any default tab stops
5. When inserting page number in footer it appeared 1 but you wish to show a. How can you do that?
(A) Form format menu choose bullets and numbering and configure necessary setting
(B) Form insert menu choose page number ad specify necessary setting
(C) Click on page number format tool and specify requires setting
(D) All of the above
6. How do you close a word document without closing the Word window?
(A) Click on the close button on the title bar
(B) Click on X minimize button on the title bar
(C) Click on the close command on the Office menu
(D) Click exit on the file menu
7. To switch between insert mode and over type mode,______?
(A) Click caption on the insert menu
(B) Double click the OVR status indicator on the status bar
(C) Click the text box on the insert menu
(D) Double click the INS status indicator on the status bar
8. What should you do if you required to paste the same format on many pages?
(A) Click the format and go on pasting in many places holding the Alt key
(B) Double click the format painter then go on pasting to many paces
(C) Click the format painter then go on pasting to many places holding the Ctrl key
(D) All of the above
9. Which would you choose to save a document with a new name?
(A) Press ctrl + s
(B) Click file, save
(C) Click tools, options, save
(D) Click file, save as
10. You cannot close the MS Word application by?
(A) Choosing File menu then exit submenu
(B) Pressing Alt + F4
(C) Click X button on the title bar
(D) From file menu choose close sub menu