Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Father of “C” programming language?
(A) Thomas Kurtz
(B) Dennis Ritchie
(C) James Gosling
(D) Bjarne Stroustrup
2. Which is the lowest language of computers?
(D) Machine language
3. What is the full form of UNIVAC?
(A) Universal automatic counter
(B) Unique automatic computer
(C) Universal automatic computer
(D) All the above
4. Information can be a store or retrieve from memory location through its?
5. The basic unit of a worksheet in which data is entered in excel is called?
6. What is the use of floppy disk?
(A) To make print information
(B) To store information
(C) To erase the computer screen
(D) None of these
7. One nibble is equal to?
(A) 12 bits
(B) 8 bits
(C) 4 bits
(D) 16 bits
8. What is the full form of NOS?
(A) Network operating system
(B) Non-operating system
(C) Non-operating software
(D) Non-open software
9. The crime of stealing information from other computers or websites is called?
(A) Thieving data
(C) Digital thief
10. A program that performs a useful task while simultaneously allowing destructive An act is a?
(C) Macro virus
(D) Trojan horse