Daily Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Who designed the Erlang programming language?
(A) Yukihiro Matsumoto
(B) Joe Armstrong
(C) Larry Wall
(D) Guido van Rossum
2. Which of the following is the shortcut key is used to refresh the active window?
(A) Ctrl P
3. First computer virus is known as?
(A) Creeper virus
(B) SCA virus
(C) Strom worm
4. Which of the following language is used for artificial intelligence(AI)?
5. What is the maximum size of a word document file?
6. Which of the following connects two or more networks?
7. Which of the following is also called a language translator?
(A) Language processor
(B) Operating system
(D) All of the above
8. How quality of the printer is measured?
(A) Words per inch
(B) Dots per inch
(C) Alphabets per inch
(D) Strike per inch
9. What is the full form of EEPROM?
(A) Electrical erasable read-only memory
(B) Electrically erasable read memory
(C) Electrically erasable read-only memory
(D) None of these
10. SDRAM stands for?
(A) Synchronous dynamic read access memory
(B) Special dynamic read access memory
(C) Special dynamic random access memory
(D) Synchronous dynamic random access memory