Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Who is the father of the computer?
(A) Charles Babbage
(B) James T Russel
(C) James A Gosling
(D) J.M. Coetzee
2. Which one the first search engine on the internet?
3. Longhorn was the code name for?
(A) Window XP
(B) Window Vista
(C) MS Docs
(D) Window 98
4. Indication of an excel that a cell is active?
(A) Bold and Italic Text
(B) A Blinking Border
(C) A Dotted Border
(D) Dark Wide Border
5. In excel how we can view cell comment?
(A) Mouse Pointer Over The Cell
(B) By Clicking Comment Command On View Menu
(C) By Clicking Edit Comment Command On The Insert Menu
(D) By Clicking Display Comment Command On The Window Menu
6. when you press the following then cell accepts your typing as its contents in an excel?
(A) Alt + Enter
(C) Shift + Enter
7. How many numbers of bits used by IPv6 Address?
(A) 64 Bit
(B) 128 Bit
(C) 258 Bit
(D) 32 Bit
8. In which language Applets are created?
9. Which option you will choose if you want to convert your existing excel sheet and/
or charts to the HTML document?
(A) Import Wizard
(B) Internet Assistant Wizard
(C) Internet Wizard
(D) Export Wizard
10. Which from the following function is used to displays row data in a column or vice versa?