General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which of the following is correlated with blood pressure?
2. Which of the following structures present in mammalian skin directly helps in keeping the body warm?
(A) Pigmented cells
(B) Sweat glands
(C) Lymph vessels
(D) Blood capillaries
3. Which from the following diseases usually spreads through milk?
4. Which are the largest fixator of solar energy?
(D) Green plants
5. Which of the following is a correct description of tissue culture?
(A) Conservation of forests and plantation
(B) Growth and propagation of horticultural crops
(C) Science of cultivating animal tissue in artificial medium
(D) Protection of wild animals
6. Study of fields is called?
7. Carrot is orange in color because?
(A) It grows in the soil
(B) It is not exposed to sunlight
(C) It contains carotene
(D) The entire plant is orange in color
8. Select the biofertilizer in the following?
(B) Ammonium sulfate
(C) Cattle dung
(D) Algae and blue-green algae
9. Full form of the infectious disease SARS is?
(A) Syndrome associated with respiratory symptoms
(B) Severe acute respiratory syndrome
(C) Severe asthmatic respiratory syndrome
(D) Syndrome alarm on respiratory system
10. Insects responsible for transmitting diseases are called?