Himachal Gk Quiz is the basic part of Himachal competitive exams. It is helpful to HPSSSB, and Banks Exams. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. What is the height of Shilla Peak?
(A) 7020 m
(B) 7050 m
(C) 7051 m
2. The battle of Bhangini was fought between?
(A) Guru Gobind Singh and Sansar Chand
(B) Sikhs and Chande Bhan
(C) Ishwar Sen and Sikhs
(D) Guru Gobind Singh and Raja Bhi Chand of Bilaspur
3. When was Gandhi Ji visited Shimla?
4. Gujjar are in HP?
5. Lahaulis are in HP?
6. Pong Dam is in?
(A) Kangra district
(B) Una district
7. Dal Lake is located in?
8. Which is the birthplace of Shanta Kumar?
9. Vidya Stokes belongs to which district?
10. The book ‘Prachin Himachal’ is written by?
(A) L.C. Sharma
(B) L.C. Parathi
(C) Gharib Khan
Be the first to comment