Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. “Qtr 1, Qtr 2, Qtr 3” is an example of a?
2. You can edit existing Excel data by pressing the which of the following key?
(A) F1 key
(B) F2 key
(C) F3 key
(D) F4 key
3. The cell reference for a range of cells that starts in cell B1 and goes over to column G and down to row 10 is?
4. A user wishes to remove a spreadsheet from a workbook. Which is the correct sequence of events that will do this?
(A) Go to files >> save as >> save as type >> Excel worksheet
(B) Right-click on the spreadsheet tab and select delete
(C) Right-click on the spreadsheet and select insert >> entire column
(D) None of the above
5. What feature enables you to adjust or back solve the value in a cell to reach the desired outcome in a formula?
(A) Goal seek
(B) Scenario summary report
(D) Trend line
6. What term describes a background that appears as a grainy, noon smooth surface?
7. Excel is a?
(A) Graphic program
(B) Word processor
(C) A spreadsheet
(D) None of these
8. To create an interactive Pivot table for the web, you use a Microsoft Office web component called?
(B) Pivot table field list
(C) Pivot table list
(D) Pivot table report
9. Which of the following is not a valid zoom percentage in Excel?
10. The spelling tool is placed on _____ toolbar?
Be the first to comment