Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. By default, the cell pointer moves down when you press Enter. From where can you change this setting?
(A) Tools >> Options >> View tab
(B) Tools >> Options >> Calculation tab
(C) Tools >> Options >> Edit tab
(D) Tools >> Options >> Transition tab
2. When you start typing the same value as of some cells on the same column, Excel automatically shows that text. This feature is known as?
3. How many recent files you can display on the File menu at maximum?
4. The default and the maximum number of sheets for a new workbook in Excel 2003 are?
(A) 3 and 255
(B) 3 and 256
(C) 1 and 255
(D) 1 and 256
5. When you enter Sunday and fill right, Excel fills in with Monday, Tuesday, and so on. From where Excel knows what to fill in next?
(C) Custom List
(D) Calculation automatic
6. The minimum and maximum value you can set for Save AutoRecovery Info in Excel are?
(A) 1 and 120 minutes
(B) 0 and 120 minutes
(C) 2 and 60 minutes
(D) 1 and 10 minutes
7. Which of the following can not be hidden from Tools >> Options then View tab?
(A) Startup task pane
(B) Formula bar
(C) Status bar
(D) Scroll bar
8. What happens if you remove the checkmark from Row & Column headers on the Options dialog box?
(A) This will remove row headings and column headings of your data
(B) This will remove the column headings (A, B, C)
(C) This will remove row and column heading of chart
(D) This will remove row and column heading of table
9. The default font size in the Excel worksheet is?
(A) 10 points
(B) 12 points
(C) 14 points
(D) None of the above
10. The default font used in Excel is?
(C) Times New Roman