Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. You can zoom a worksheet?
(A) With the mouse pointer in print preview
(B) With the zoom button on the print preview toolbar
(C) With the zoom command on the view menu
(D) All of the above
2. You cannot link Excel worksheet data to a Word document?
(A) With the right drag method
(B) With a hyperlink
(C) With the copy and paste special commands
(D) With the copy and paste buttons on the standard toolbar
3. Which type of software is similar to an accountant’s worksheet?
(A) Word processing
4. Which function will calculate the number of workdays between 6/9/2020 and 8/12/2020?
(D) All of the above
5. Data marker on a chart are linked to data points in a worksheet, therefore?
(A) You can automatically apply formatting to a data series
(B) You can change the position of the data marker and automatically change the data point value in the worksheet
(C) You can change a data print value and automatically are draw the chart
(D) A and B only
6. When you group worksheets?
(A) You can enter variable data on multiple worksheets at one time
(B) You can print more than one worksheet at a time
(C) You can enter common data, formats, and formulas on multiple worksheets at one time
(D) B and C only
7. You can use the format painter multiple times before you turn it off by?
(A) You can use the format painter button only one time when you click it
(B) Double-clicking the format painter button
(C) Pressing the ctrl key and clicking the format painter button
(D) pressing alt key and clicking the format painter button
8. The default header for a worksheet is?
(A) Your name
(B) The date and time
(C) The sheet tab name
9. To drag a selected range of data to another worksheet in the same workbook, use the?
(A) Tab key
(B) Alt key
(C) Shift key
(D) Ctrl key
10. When creating a vertical page break?
(A) The active cell must be A1
(B) The active cell can be anywhere in the worksheet
(C) The active cell must be in row 1
(D) The active cell must be in column A