General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. A passenger standing in a bus is thrown outward when the bus takes a sudden turn to happen due to?
(A) Outward pull on him
(B) Inertia on motion
(C) Change in momentum
(D) Change in acceleration
2. When pressure is increased the melting point of ice?
(B) Does not change
(D) Depends on the impurities in the ice
3. Longitudinal waves travel through?
4. An electrostatic precipitator is used to control the pollution of?
5. The sky appears blue because of?
(A) Atmospheric water vapor
(B) Scattering of light
(C) Reflection on seawater
(D) Emission of blue wavelength by the sub
6. Dynamo is a device for converting?
(A) Heat energy into electrical energy
(B) Mechanical energy into electrical energy
(C) Magnetic energy into electrical energy
(D) Chemical energy into electrical energy
7. Oil rises up the wick in a lamp because?
(A) Oil is very light
(B) Of the diffusion of oil through the wick
(C) Of the surface tension phenomenon
(D) Of the capillary action phenomenon
8. In the atmosphere, ultraviolet rays are absorbed by?
9. Does an electron microscope give higher magnification than an optical microscope because?
(A) It uses more powerful lenses
(B) The velocity of the electron is smaller than that of visible light
(C) The electrons have more energy than light particles
(D) The wavelength of elections is smaller as compared to the wavelength of visible light
10. For a body moving with no uniform velocity and uniform acceleration?
(A) (X) Displacement time graph is linear
(B) Displacement time graphic is nonlinear
(C) Velocity time graph is nonlinear
(D) Velocity time graph is linear
Be the first to comment