G.N.M And Nursing MCQs section are helpful to BSc Nursing, Staff Nurse, GNM Competitive Exams, and All India Medical, BSc Nursing, G.N.M Entrance Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
Special for G.N.M And Nursing, BSc Nursing, Staff Nurse.
1. Deficiency of vitamin C leads to?
2. Deficiency of thiamine leads to?
(C) Night blindness
3. Wernicke-Korsak off, s syndrome occurs due to the deficiency of?
(A) Vitamin B2
(B) Vitamin B1
(C) Vitamin B12
(D) Folic acid
4. Vitamin B6 is also known as?
(B) Retinoic acid
5. In 14 weeks _____immunization is done?
6. Doses of the “HIB” vaccine are?
8. The causative agent of yellow fever is?
(A) Flavivirus fabrics
9. World diabetes day?
(A) 20TH November
(B) 14th November
(C) 10th October
(D) 7th April
10. Fertilization occur in the_______part of tube?
(B) Uterine tube
I want more mcq DMER preparation so plz…