G.N.M And Nursing MCQs It is helpful to BSc Nursing, Staff Nurse, GNM Competitive Exams, and All India Medical, BSc Nursing, G.N.M Entrance Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well
Special for G.N.M And Nursing, BSc Nursing, Staff Nurse.
1. Children’s act was launched in?
2. Juvenile justice act was launched in?
3. The measles vaccine is given at the age of?
(A) 10 weeks
(B) 12-15 months
(D) 14 weeks
4. Failure of fusion of maxillary processes with nose elevation on frontal prominence during intrauterine development is called as?
(A) Cleft palate
(B) Cleft lip
(C) Cleft lip and palate
5. The headquarter of WHO is in?
(D) New York
6. UNICEF stands for?
(A) United Nations International Children’s Emergency fund
(B) United Nations International council and Emergency fund
(C) United Nation International children education fund
(D) None of the above
7. The normal head circumference at birth is?
8. Anterior fontanel closes at the age of?
(A) 18-24 Weeks
9. Teeth eruption starts at the age of?
10. Bile is produced in the?
(A) Small intestine