General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. A person standing on a railway platform listens to the whistles of arriving and departing trains. The whistle heard is?
(A) Of higher pitch when the train departs
(B) Of higher pitch when the train arrives
(C) The same in both cases in all respect
(D) None of the above
2. Holography is a technique of?
(A) Recording a permanent three-dimensional multicolor photograph
(B) Recording a permanent shape two-dimensional black and white or multicolor photograph
(C) Recording a permanent shape three-dimensional black and white
(D) Recording a permanent shape three dimensional photograph of a given single color or a multicolor
3. An ice block with a piece of land embedded in it floats in water. If the ice melts the water level?
(C) Falls first and then rises
(D) Remains same
4. The velocity of heat radiation in a vacuum is?
(A) Equal to that of light
(B) Greater than that of light
(C) Less than that of light
(D) All of the above
5. The plastic material commonly used for making gear wheel is?
6. Which of the following is used in the oven?
(B) UV rays
(D) Radio waves
7. When heated from 0o to 10o C volume of a given mass of water will?
(A) Increase and then will decrease
(B) Decrease and then will increase
(C) Increase gradually
(D) Decrease gradually
8. Energy is continuously created in the sun due to?
(A) Nuclear fission
(B) Artificial radioactivity
(C) Nuclear fusion
9. Coolis tube is used to produce?
(A) Gamma rays
(B) Radio waves
10. Which of the following is used for regulated electric supply?
(A) Zener diode
(B) Tunnel diode
(C) Junction diode
(D) Gun diode
Be the first to comment