General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Penicillin is extracted from?
2. Which is the effect of antigen in an ill person?
(A) It increases the production of anti-serum against bacteria
(B) It increases the production of W.B.C
(C) It prevents the growth of bacteria
(D) It increases the production of antibiotics
3. Which among the following helps in the circular of blood?
(B) Blood platelets
4. Which among the following elements increases the absorption of water and calcium in plants?
5. Which wood will become useless soon after exposing in the open air?
(A) Wet wood
(D) All of the above
6. Which of the following is a large spectrum antibiotic?
7. Human bones and teeth are made of?
(C) Tricalcium phosphate
8. Angora wool is extracted from?
(D) None of these
9. Which of the following diseases affects women easily?
(A) Heart attack
(B) Joint arthritis
10. Pituitary gland is located in?
Be the first to comment