General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The expansion for AIDS is?
(A) Active immune deficiency syndrome
(B) Acquired individual disease syndrome
(C) Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
(D) Acquired immune disease syndrome
2. Beekeeping is known as?
3. HYV refers to?
(A) Hybrid yielding variety
(B) Human yellow virus
(C) High yielding variety
(D) Human yellow vaccine
4. Among the defects of the eye the shortsightedness is called?
5. Human cloning is permitted in Britain for the purpose of?
6. Pick out the viral disease among the following?
7. Dolly the world’s first cloned animal was a?
8. Vegetables are easily perishable because of their high content of?
9. Anemia occurs due to the deficiency of?
(C) Folic acid
10. For a healthy heart one needs to take a balanced diet adequate sleep and?
(A) Indulge in vigorous mental activities
(B) Play games like carom chess and cards
(C) Do right amount of physical exercise
(D) Do sedentary work
Be the first to comment