General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Blood cancer is otherwise called as?
2. Radioimmunoassay (RIA) is a therapy used?
(A) To cure lung cancer
(B) To cure AIDS
(C) To cure fractures in bones
(D) To detect antibodies and hormones present in the blood samples
3. Which one of the following is not a true snake?
(A) Glass snake
(B) Sea snake
(C) Tree snake
(D) Blind snake
4. Which one of the following set belongs to the class Mammalia?
(A) Lion hippopotamus penguin bat
(B) Lion bat whale ostrich
(C) Hippopotamus penguin whale kangaroo
(D) Whale bat kangaroo hippopotamus
5. Which one of the following pairs belongs to cartilaginous fish?
(A) Shark and tuna
(B) Shark and ray
(C) Skates and hilsa
(D) Ray and eel
6. Which of the following has no skeleton at all?
(A) Star fish
(D) Silver fish
7. What is an endoscope?
(A) It is an optical instrument used to see inside the alimentary canal
(B) It is a device which is fitted oh the chest of the patient to regularize the irregular heartbeats
(C) It is an instrument used for examining ear disorders
(D) It is an instrument for recording electrical signals produced by human muscles
8. The age of a tree can be determined more or less accurately by?
(A) Counting the number of branches
(B) Measuring the height of the tree
(C) Measuring the diameter of the trunk
(D) Counting the number of the rings in the trunk
9. Of all microorganisms the most adaptable and versatile are?
10. The disease in which the sugar level of blood increase is known as?
(A) Diabetes mellitus
(B) Diabetes insipid us
(C) Diabetes imperfect us
(D) Diabetes sugarensis