General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. What is the limit of MG/DL of blood sugar in the normal person at the time of fast?
2. The cross section of a stem of tree has fifty rings. What is the age of the tree?
(A) 15 years
(B) 20 years
(C) 10 years
(D) 50 years
3. Onion is a modified form of?
(D) All of the above
4. The pollination of maize takes place by?
(A) Pollination by rain
(B) Pollination by water
(C) Pollination by air
(D) None of these
5. Why radiologists do not take direct x-ray photographs of intentine?
(A) X-rays are not able to capture a clear picture
(B) X-rays cannot cross the intestine
(C) Even short exposure of X-rays causes in the intestine
(D) Intestines are affected by direct exposure to X-rays
6. Exobiology deals with the study of?
(A) Life on the surface of the earth
(B) External characters of living organisms
(C) Life in the outer layers of the atmosphere
(D) Life in other plants and space
7. Animals do not have enzyme systems that enable them to make use of the energy from?
8. A clone is a colony of?
(A) Cells having a different shape
(B) Cells having the same shape
(C) Cells having a similar genetic constitution
(D) Cells having different genetic constitution
9. The pollen grains of flowers pollinated by insects are?
(A) Rough and sticky
(B) Rough and dry
(C) Sticky and smooth
(D) Smooth and dry
10. The disease caused by asbestos is?