General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The shape of the milky galaxy is?
(D) None of above
2. The different colors of different starts are due to the variation of?
(D) Radiation from them
3. Woolen clothes keep the body warm because?
(A) Wool increase the temperature of the body
(B) Wool is a bad conductor
(C) Wool absorbs radiant heat from outer object
(D) Wool rejects heat from the outer objects
4. If the length of a simple pendulum is halved then its period of oscillation is?
(C) Increased by a factor
(D) Decreased by a factor
5. Mist is caused by?
(A) Dry ice
(B) Ice at low temperature
(C) Water vapor at low temperature
(D) Carbon monoxide in solid from
6. While catching a ball a player pulls down his hands to lower the?
(D) Catching time
7. When a barometer reading suddenly recedes it indicates that climate?
(A) Will be very warm
(B) Will be extremely stormy
(C) Will remain cold
(D) Incessant rain at least 48 hours
8. A particle dropped from the top of a tower uniformly falls on the ground at a distance which is equal to the height of the tower. Which of the following paths will be traversed by the particle?
(C) Great circle
(D) Hyper parabolic
9. Electron microscope was invented by?
(A) Knoll and Ruska
(B) Robert Koch
(D) C.P. Swanson
10. When a bottle of scent is kept open in a comer of a room its odor is felt in all parts of the room. This is due to the phenomenon of?