General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Left testicular vein drains in?
(A) Inferior vena cava
(B) Left renal
(C) Left internal iliac
(D) Left common iliac
2. All are the contents of the superficial perineal pouch?
(A) Bulbourethral gland
(B) Superior transverse pereni
(C) Dorsal nerve of penis
(D) Dorsal artery of penis
3. Abnormal lateral curvature of the vertebral column is known as?
4. Which of the following nerve is involved in fracture neck humerus?
5. Following muscles produce elevation of the scapula?
(A) Rhomboidius major
(B) Rhomboidius minor
(D) Serratus anterior
6. Following veins are tributaries of portal vein?
(A) Right gastric
(B) Left gastric
(D) Inf. phrenic
7. Following are the single gene disorders?
(A) Duchene muscle dystrophy
(B) Spina bifida
(D) Sickle cell anemia
8. Nerve supply of pyramidal is muscle is?
(D) Ilio hypogastric
9. Branchial efferent column in pons innervates muscles of?
10. Cerebellum sends efferent fibers to each of the following except?
(A) Red nucleus
(C) Substantia nigra
(D) Reticular formation