General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The ability of the eye to see in the dark is due to the production of a purple pigment known as?
2. The vitamin most readily destroyed by heat is?
(B) Ascorbic acid
3. Which one of the following is not a vaccine?
(C) Polio vaccine
4. The disease that is caused by virus is?
(C) Common cold
5. The locomotors organ of Amoeba is?
6. The number of chromosomes present in normal human being are?
7. An instrument for measuring blood pressure is called?
8. The term RH factor refer to?
(A) Rhesus factor
(B) Rheumatoid factor
(C) Renal factor
(D) Rhombic factor
9. The discoverer of penicillin was?
(A) Lord Lister
(B) Alexander Fleming
(C) Karl Landsteiner
(D) Walter Reed
10. Blood groups were discovered by?
(D) Ronald Ross
Be the first to comment