General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Clear nights are colder than cloudy nights because of?
2. A gas thermometer is more sensitive than a liquid thermometer because of a gas?
(A) Is lighter than liquid
(B) Expands more than a liquid
(C) Is easy to obtain
(D) Does not change state easily
3. Which one of the following is used for sunglasses?
(A) Pyrex glass
(B) Flint glass
(C) Crooks glass
(D) Crystal glass
4. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium?
(C) Remains unaltered
(D) Drops suddenly
5. When the barometer reading dips suddenly it is an indication of?
(A) Hot weather
(B) Calm weather
(D) Dry weather
6. A good conductor of electricity is?
(A) Dry air
7. The heat from the sun reaches the earth by?
8. In which of the following cases kinetic energy is being used in performing work?
(A) Paddling the bicycle to cover a distance
(B) Driving a car to cover a distance
(C) Windmill grinding wheat grain
(D) Rowing a boat in the lake
9. If the velocity-time graph of a particle is represented by y = mt + c then the particle is moving with?
(A) Constant speed
(B) Constant velocity
(C) Constant acceleration
(D) Varying acceleration
10. Which of the following occurred first?
(A) Albert Einstein propounded the General Theory of Relativity
(B) Max Planck unveiled the Quantum Theory
(C) Guglielmo Marconi sent out the first wireless signals
(D) Wright brothers successfully flew an aircraft
Be the first to comment