General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. A device used for converting A.C. to D.C. is called?
(C) Induction coil
2. The energy of ultraviolet rays is great then?
(A) Infrared rays
(B) Gamma rays
(D) Cosmic rays
3. The instrument used to measure the speed of the wind is?
4. Who defines the law of gravitation?
5. The metal used to make lightning conductors is?
6. A hydrogen balloon floats up because of?
(A) Air pressure decreases with a decrease in height
(B) Air pressure decreases with decreases in weight
(C) Weight of the balloon is less than the weight of air
(D) The pressure inside the balloon is more than the pressure outside it
7. Which one of the following lenses should be used to correct the defect of astigmatism?
(A) Cylindrical lens
(B) Concave lens
(C) Convex lens
(D) Bifocal lens
8. In a laser (say neon laser) all the atoms emit the light waves of?
(A) Same frequency
(B) Same amplitude
(C) Same phase
(D) All of the above
9. Which of the following has got more heat capacity?
(A) Iron piece
(C) Gold piece
10. If the temperature of a place increases suddenly the relative humidity will?
(C) Remain constant