General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Photochemical smog normally does not contain?
(B) Peroxyacetyl nitrate
2. Depletion of the ozone layer is caused due to
3. Find the incorrect statement?
(A) BOD value of clean water is less than 5ppm
(B) Drinking water pH should be between 5.5-9.5
(C) Carbon, sulphur, and nitrogen oxides are the most widespread air pollutants
(D) Dissolved oxygen concentration below 5ppm is ideal for the growth of fish
4. Find the secondary pollutant among these?
5. The reaction responsible for the radiant energy of the Sun is?
(A) Nuclear fission
(B) Nuclear fusion
(C) Chemical reaction
6. Alum’s capacity to purify water is due to?
(A) Softens hard water
(B) Pathogenic bacteria get destroyed
(C) Impurities’ coagulation
(D) It improves taste
7. The coldest region of the atmosphere?
8. Which of the oxide of nitrogen is not a common pollutant?
9. The compound essential for the process of photosynthesis has this element?
10. In the air, N2 and O2 occur naturally but the do not reactto form oxides of nitrogen because?
(A) Oxides of nitrogen are unstable
(B) Catalyst is required for the reaction
(C) The reaction is endothermic
(D) N2 and O2 do not react with each other