General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well
1. Nylon is prepared to form?
(A) Adipic acid and hexamethylene diamine
(B) Hexaametheylene diamine and nitric acid
(C) Adipiylchloride and adipic acid
(D) Adiponitirile and hexamethylene diamine
2. What is the molality of pure water?
3. The nucleus of an atom consists of?
(A) Electron and protons
(B) Protons and neutrons
(C) Neutrons and electrons
(D) None of these
4. The material that can be deformed permanently by heat and pressure is called?
(C) Chemical compound
5. Which of the following aqueous solutions have the highest boiling points?
(A) 1.1 m Na2SO4
(B) 1.0 m Na2SO4
(C) 1.0 m Na3SO4
(D) 1.0 m Na1SO3
6. The number of moles of solute present in 1kg a solvent is called its?
7. Which of the following have the most electronegative elements?
(D) All the above
8. The value of Henry’s constant KH is?
(A) Not related with a solubility
(B) Greater for gases with higher solubility
(C) Greater for gases with lower solubility
(D) Constant for gases
9. What is the mole fraction of solute in a 1.00m aqueous solution?
10. If molality of a dilute solution is double, the value of molal depression constant KF will be?