Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. How many different documents you can open at one time?
(A) No more than three
(B) Only one
(C) As many as your computer memory will hold
(D) As many as your taskbar can display
2. Which of the following is the second step in creating a macro?
(A) Start recording
(B) Using your mouse or keyboard, perform the task you want to automate
(C) Assign a keyboard shortcut to the macro
(D) Give the macro a name
3. When assigning a shortcut key to a symbol, you should always try to select a key or key combination that is?
(B) Located on the ten-key pad section of your keyboard
(C) Assigned to another task
(D) From the same font family as the symbol
4. Which feature is used to replace straight quotes with smart quotes as you type?
(A) Autocorrect as you type
(B) Auto change as you type
(C) Auto format as you type
(D) Smart tags as you type
5. Which of the following command is not available in the tools menu?
(A) Auto text
(C) Auto summarize
6. Word has a list of predefined typing, spelling, capitalization and grammar errors that _______ can detect and correct?
(A) Auto entry
(C) Auto add
(D) Auto spell
7. If you want to convert a symbol or several lines of text into an autocorrect entry, you should?
(A) Insert the symbol or type the text in a word document first. Then select the text or symbol and go to the autocorrect dialog box
(B) Click the Tools menu and choose AutoCorrect Options. Then, click the Insert menu and choose Symbol (or click the Format menu and choose Paragraph) to add the symbol or paragraph to AutoCorrect
(C) AutoCorrect can only accommodate one line of text. It is not possible to convert a symbol or multiple lines of text into an AutoCorrect entry
(D) Insert the symbol or type the text in a Word document first. Then, select the text or symbol and click the Edit menu followed by Paste Special. Select New AutoCorrect Entry and then click OK
8. Which option is not available in insert table autofit behavior?
(A) Fixed column width
(B) Autofit to contents
(C) Autofit to window
(D) Autofit to column
9. When you click on file menu on Word 2010, it opens?
(A) File menu
(B) File commands
(C) Backstage view
(D) File ribbon
10. Tabs stop position cannot be the following alignment?
(A) Decimal alignment
(B) Center alignment
(C) Bar alignment
(D) Justify alignment
Be the first to comment