General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The instrument for measuring the intensity of earthquakes is called?
(C) Ergo graph
2. A multimeter is used to measure?
(D) All of the above
3. Which of the following is used to split white light into different colors?
(A) Glass slab
(B) Convex lens
(C) Concave lens
4. Nuclear reactors used to produce electricity are based on?
(A) Nuclear fission
(B) Nuclear fusion
(C) Cold fusion
5. Which one of the following instruments is used to study the dispersion of light?
6. A fountain pen works on the principle of?
(A) The flow of liquids from higher to lower potential
(B) Capillary action
(C) Bernoulli’s principle
(D) Viscosity of liquids
7. The pycnometer is an instrument used to measure the?
(B) Intensity of solar radiation
(C) Intensity of earthquake
(D) High temperatures
8. Fiber optics work on the principle of?
(A) Scattering of light
(B) Total internal absorption
(C) Total internal reflection
(D) Optical rotation
9. A decibel is?
(A) A musical instrument
(B) The wavelength of noise
(C) A musical note
(D) A measure of sound level
10. Remote sensing device has an inbuilt source of?
(C) Ultraviolet ray
(D) Infrared ray