General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The hybrid between horse and donkey is called?
2. Glaucoma is a disease of the?
3. The chemical used for destroying fungi in water tanks is?
(A) Copper sulphate
(B) Magnesium sulphate
(C) Zinc sulphate
(D) Nitric acid
4. Human kidney disorder is caused by the pollution of?
5. Dehydration in human body is caused due to the deficiency of?
6. Who among the following analyzed DNA for the first time?
(A) Arthur Comberg
(B) Hargobind Khurana
(C) M. W. Nirenberg
(D) Watson and Krick
7. Which among the following bears smallest living cell?
(B) Mollusk plasma
8. Yawning occurs?
(A) Due to excess concentration of CO2 in blood
(B) Due to excess concentration of CO2 in lungs
(C) Both A & B
(D) None of above
9. Which among the following living being has respiratory organ but does not have brain?
(C) Blood succor
10. Which vitamin helps in blood coagulation?