General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. AIDS is a/an?
(A) Bacterial disease
(B) Viral disease
(C) Fungal disease
(D) Algal disease
2. Amoebic dysentery is caused by?
(A) Entamoeba histolytic
(B) Salmonella typhi
(C) E coil
(D) Streptococcus pyogenes
3. DNA test was developed by?
(A) Dr. Alec Jeffreys
(B) pr. V.K. Kashyap
(C) Watson and Crick
(D) Greogor Mendel
4. An ECG shows the functionality of the?
5. Which of the following is incorrect?
(A) AIDS is a retroviral disease
(B) AIDS is transmitted by homo and hetero-sexual contact
(C) AIDS was first recognized in the USA in 1981
(D) AIDS causes ano-gential warts
6. If the radius of blood vessels of a person decreases his/her blood pressure will?
(C) Remain unaffected
(D) Increase for males and decrease for females
7. Cell or tissue death within a living body is called as?
8. Insufficient blood supply in the human body is referred to as?
9. Deep-fried food materials are carcinogenic because they are rich in?
(C) Cooking oil
10. The toxicity of which of the following heavy metals leads to liver cirrhosis?
Be the first to comment