General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The standard audible capacity of a healthy human begin as per World Health Organization (WHO) is in the range of?
(A) 45-50 decibels
(B) 200-250 decibels
(C) 5-10 decibels
(D) 2000-2500 decibels
2. Jonas Salk invented the vaccine for?
3. Cancer is a disease where find uncontrolled?
(A) Cell division
(B) Cell swelling
(C) Cell inflammation
(D) Cell deformity
4. Lac which is used as sealing wax is produced by?
5. Triple vaccine is administered to a new born child to immunize it against?
(A) Whooping cough tetanus and measles
(B) Whooping cough tetanus and diphtheria
(C) Tetanus diphtheria measles- and rubella
(D) Tetanus diphtheria small pox and rubella
6. An antibiotic is?
(A) A chemical synthesized by a human cell against a microorganism
(B) A chemical synthesized by a micro-organism against an-x other micro-organisms
(C) A substance produced by blood cells against bacteria
(D) A substance produced by blood cells against infection
7. Which one of the following can be synthesized by Liver?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin E
(C) Vitamin D
(D) Vitamin K
8. Fluid part of blood devoid of corpuscles is called?
(A) Tissue fluid
9. The language used in writing the scientific name of animals is?
10. Ripe grapes contain?