General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. When stones of unequal masses are thrown vertically up with the same velocity. Which of the following will happen?
(A) The heavier mass will reach a greater height
(B) The lighter mass will reach a greater height
(C) Both will reach the same height
(D) Any of them may reach great height
2. The unit of electrical power is?
(C) Kilowatt hour
3. The scientist who first electromagnetic waves to distant places are?
(A) James Clerk Maxwell
(B) Heinrich Hertz
(C) Thomas Alva Edison
(D) John Logie Baird
4. The center of gravity of a sprinter during the race lies?
(A) Ahead of his feet
(B) Behind his feet
(C) At the center of the body
(D) To the left side of the body
5. Cloudy nights are warmer compared to nights because of clouds mainly?
(A) Absorb heat from the atmosphere sent it towards the earth
(B) Prevent cold waves from the sky descending on earth
(C) Reflect back the heat given by the earth
(D) Produce heat and radiate toward earth
6. A metal plate with a circular hole at the center is heated. What will happen to the area of the hole?
(C) Remain constant
(D) Will increase first and then decrease
7. The period of revolution of a geostationary satellite is?
(A) 365 days
(B) 30 days
(C) 24 days
(D) Changing continuously
8. A piece of paper and a cricket call is dropped from the same height. Under which of the following conditions do both reach the surface simultaneously?
(A) They must have the same volume
(B) They must have the same density
(C) They must have the same mass
(D) They must be dropped in vacuum
9. The frequency of ultrasound waves is typical?
(A) Above 20 kHz
(B) Above 20000 kHz
(C) Below 20 kHz
(D) Below 02 kHz
10. Which type of reaction produces the most harmful radiation?
(A) Fusion reaction
(B) Fission reaction
(C) Chemical reaction
(D) Photo chemical reaction