General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. The filament of electric bulb is made up of?
2. When a vibrating tuning fork is placed on table a loud sound is heard. This is due to?
(C) Forced vibrations
(D) Damped vibrations
3. Light houses are places with powerful light to?
(A) Guide and resolve traffic jams in crowded metro cities during nights
(B) Guide and help large crowds at religious gathering during nights
(C) Indicate to the oncoming war ships the location of a harbor during night
(D) Guide and warm the slips corning from different directions in the ocean
4. A piece of wood is held under water. The up thrust on it will be?
(A) Equal to the weight of the wood
(B) Less than weight of the wood
(C) More than weight of the wood
5. Persistence of vision is the principle behind?
6. In a nuclear reactor one of the following is used as a fuel?
7. The density of the liquid when heated?
(C) Does not change
(D) Many increase of decrease depending on pressure
8. The distance between node and adjacent antinodes is 30 cm. the wavelength is?
(A) 30 cm
(B) 90 cm
(C) 120 cm
(D) 60 cm
9. The nature of fuse wire is?
(A) High resistance and low melting point
(B) High resistance and high melting point
(C) Low resistance and high melting point
(D) Low resistance and low melting point
10. In a railway track two rails rejoined end to end with a gap in between them saved?
(A) Steel can be saved
(B) Accidents due to contraction in water can be avoided
(C) Air gaps are necessary for bearing the weight of running train
(D) Accidents due to expansible in summer can be avoided