Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which of the following is an absolute cell reference?
2. What symbol is used before a number to make it a label?
(A) “ (quote)
(B) = (equal)
(C) _ (underscore)
(D) ‘ (apostrophe)
3. Which symbol must all formula begin with?
4. Which of the following formulas is not entered correctly?
5. Which of the following formulas will Excel not be able to calculate?
(A) =SUM(Sales) – A3
(B) =SUM(A1:A5)* .5
(C) =SUM(A1:A5) / (10 – 10)
(D) =SUM(A1:A5) – 10
6. Atypical worksheet has _______ number of columns?
7. How many characters can be typed in a single cell in Excel?
8. A worksheet can have a maximum of ______ number of rows?
9. Which of the following is not an example of a value?
(B) May 10, 2019
(D) Serial number 50771
10. The chart wizard term data series refer to?
(A) A chart legend
(B) A collection of chart data markers
(C) A set of values you plot in chart
(D) A data label
Be the first to comment