General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which of the compounds is known as Slaked lime?
2. Which of the ions have maximum hydration energy?
3. As compared to K, Na has?
(A) Higher ionization potential
(B) Lower melting point
(C) Lower electronegativity
(D) Larger atomic radius
4. Which one is the most stable carbonate?
5. Plaster of Paris (POP) is?
(A) CaSO4 H2O
(B) CaSO4 H2O
(D) CaSO4 1/2H2O
6. Which oxide is amphoteric?
7. Be shows the diagonal relationship with?
8. The tendency to lose their valance electron easily by alkali metals them?
(A) Strong reducing agent
(B) Weak reducing agent
(C) Strong oxidizing agent
(D) Weak oxidizing agent
9. Which on is known as fusion mixture?
(A) Na2CO3 + NaHCO3
(B) Na2CO3 + NaOH
(C) Na2CO3 + K2O4
(D) Na2CO3 + K2CO3
10. Find the incorrect trend for alkaline earth metals?
(A) Atomic size Be < Mg < Ca < Sr
(B) Second ionization energy Be < Mg < Ca < Sr
(C) Hydration enthalpy Sr < Ca < Mg < Be
(D) Density Ca < Mg < Be < Sr