General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Birds usually have a single?
2. Blood pressure is controlled by?
(A) Adrenal gland
(B) Thyroid gland
(D) Corpus luteum
3. The carbon dioxide content in the air that we exhale is about?
4. Maximum harm to a tree is caused by?
(A) Loss of half of its leaves
(B) Loss of all leaves
(C) Loss of half of its branches
(D) Loss of its bark
5. Mineral constituent of chlorophyll is?
6. Which of the part of tongue bears cells for sour taste?
7. The deficiency of vitamin B causes?
(C) Beri beri
8. In which vertebrate oxygenated and deoxygenated blood gets mixed?
9. The large amount of sugar present in human blood is?
10. Which one of the following is a viral disease in amn?
Be the first to comment