General Science MCQs including Physics, Chemistry, Biology. This help is General Eligibility Test like Entrance Exam, Sainik School, NDA, Army, All India Competitive exam, and All HP Exams. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Which metal present in insulin is?
2. Roundworm is a human parasite found in the?
(A) Small intestine
(D) Large intestine
3. Which of the following is a rich source of Vitamin B12?
(A) Cashew nut
4. What is the number of chromosomes in a normal human body?
5. Xerophthalmia is a deficiency disease caused by lack of?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin B
(C) Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin D
6. Out of the following glands which are referred to as the master gland?
(B) Adrenal gland
7. What is an antibiotic?
(A) A chemical compound produced by a living organism (that inhibits the growth of the other organisms)
(B) A compound synthesized by a living organism that inhibits the growth of microbes
(C) A synthetic compound inhibiting the growth of other organisms
(D) A synthetic compound inhibiting the growth of bacteria
8. Carbohydrate is stored in the body as?
9. Which was the first enzyme isolated in pure crystalline form?
10. Process of digestion is helped by?