Information Technology Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. In MS Word when word flags a possible spelling or grammar error, it also changes the mark on the spelling and grammar status icon to a_____?
(A) Green x
(B) Green checkmark
(C) Red x
(D) Red checkmark
2. In MS Word which of the following is not a font style?
3. In MS Word the other col# are inactive when you’ve select 3 columns. How will you active those boxes?
(A) Double click on the spacing box
(B) Double click on inactive col#
(C) Remove mark from line between checkbox
(D) Remove mark from equal column width check box
4. In MS Word from where you can access the save command?
(A) Home tab
(B) Insert tab
(C) Review tab
(D) None of the above
5. In MS Word how can you remove tab stop markers from the ruler?
(A) Double click the tab marker and choose clear all
(B) Drag the tab stop marker out of the ruler
(C) Right-click the tab stop marker and choose remove
(D) All of the above
6. In MS Word ctrl + m is used for?
(A) New document
(B) Close document
(C) Right indent
(D) Left indent
7. In MS Word which of the following is not available on the rules of MS Word screen?
(A) Tab stop box
(B) Left indent
(C) Right indent
(D) Center indent
8. In MS Word the default alignment for a paragraph is?
(A) Left-aligned, or flush margins at the left edge and uneven edges at the right edge
(B) Centered, or equidistant from both the left edge and the right edge
(C) Right-aligned, or flush margins at the right edge and uneven edges at the left edge
(D) Justified, or flush margins at both the left and right edges
9. In MS Word ctrl + s is used for?
(D) Spelling check
10. In MS Word ctrl + w is used for?
(A) Save and print the document
(B) Save and close word application
(C) Save and close the document
(D) Without save, close the document