Himachal Gk Quiz is the basic part of Himachal competitive exams. It is helpful to HPSSSB, and Banks Exams. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs.
1. The last village of the Spiti valley is?
(C) Kunzum Pass
2. When did H.P make a Union Territory?
3. How many districts did Himachal Pradesh have till 1966?
4. Who was the first Chief Justice of H.P High court?
(A) Justice M.H Beg
(B) Justice R.S.Pathak
(C) Justice T.U.Mehta
(D) Justice V.D.Misra
5. Gaiety Theatre was opened in Shimla by the British in?
6. What was the Shivalik Mountain known as in ancient texts?
(B) Jongsong Peak
(C) Mainak Parbat
(D) Mukut Parbat
7. Which son of Amar Singh Thapa defeated the Raja Karmprakash of Sirmaur in 1809?
(A) Bhakti Thapa
(B) Banjar Singh
(C) Ranjaur Singh
(D) Jubbal Thapa
8. In which district was Himachal’s first music studio, “Sound of Mountains” established in the year 1986?
9. Which district has the largest Post Offices in Himachal Pradesh?
10. Hindu mythological who was the wife of King Himachal?
(D) None of these