Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. Selecting the rows 5 and 6 then choose insert -> ro what will happen?
(A) 2 rows will be inserted after row 4
(B) 2 rows will be inserted after row 5
(C) 2 rows will be inserted after row 6
(D) 2 rows will be inserted after row 7
2. If 4/6 entered in a cell without applying any formats, Excel will treat this as?
3. If the values in A1 is MCQ and B1 is a question, which function will return [email protected] in cell C1?
(A) =A1 + “@” + B1
(B) =A1 # “@” # B1
(C) =A1 & “@” & B1
(D) =A1 $ “@” $ B1
4. How to fit long texts in a single cell with multiple lines?
(A) Start typing in the cell and press the enter key to start another line
(B) Use the warp text option in the format -> alignment menu
(C) Use the shrink to fit option in the format -> cells -> alignment menu
(D) All of the above
5. If a particular workbook has to open each time Excel started where that workbook should be placed?
(A) AUTOEXEC folder
(B) AUTOSTART folder
(C) EXCELSTART folder
(D) XLSTART folder
6. If the cell B1 contains the formula = $A$1, which of the following statements is true?
(A) There is a relative reference to cell A1
(B) There is an absolute reference to cell A1
(C) Further changes in the value of A1 will not affect the value of B1
(D) Further changes in value of B1 will affect the value of A1
7. Is a worksheet can be renamed by?
(A) Adding ? the symbol at the end of a filename while saving the workbook
(B) Click on worksheet tab by holding CTRL key and type a new name
(C) Double click on the worksheet tab and type new name
(D) Worksheet cannot renamed
8. What is the shortcut key to hide the entire row?
(A) CTRL + H
(B) CTRL + R
(C) CTRL + 9
(D) CTRL + –
9. What is the shortcut key to insert a new comment in a cell?
(B) Alt + F2
(C) Ctrl + F2
(D) Shift + F2
10. Which option allows you to bold all the negative values within the selected cell range?
(A) Zero formatting
(B) Conditional formatting
(C) Compare formatting
(D) Negative formatting