Daily IT Quiz is the basic part of the Himachal GK. It is helpful to increase your knowledge based on information technology. It is a series of Himachal Gk MCQs. You can also play our weekly quiz and download all quizzes PDF as well.
1. How many worksheets can a workbook have?
(D) None of above
2. Which would you choose to create a bar diagram?
(A) Edit, chart
(B) Insert, chart
(C) Tools, chart
(D) Format, chart
3. Which setting you must modify to print a worksheet using a letterhead?
4. What do you call the chart that shows the proportions of how one or more data elements related to another data element?
(A) XY chart
(B) Line chart
(C) Pie chart
(D) Column chart
5. The spelling dialog box can be involved by choosing to spell from which of the following menu?
6. Which key do you press to check to spell?
7. To record a sequence of keystrokes and mouse actions to playback later we use?
(A) Media player
(B) Sound Recorder
(D) Macro Recorder
8. We can save and protect the workbook by?
(A) Write reservation password
(B) Protection password
(C) Read-only recommended
(D) Any of the above
9. What happens when a dollar sign ($) is entered in a cell address like (e$B$2:$B$10)?
(A) An absolute cell address is created
(B) Cell address will change it is copied to another cell
(C) The sheet tab is changed
(D) The status bar does not play the cell address
10. What are the tabs that appear at the bottom of each workbook called?
(A) Reference tabs
(B) Position tabs
(C) Location tabs
(D) Sheet tabs